Senior Operations Manager
1. Independently responsible for the product operation of the department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting the product requirements of the department, connecting with the product manager, following up the requirements and tracking the performance of the product after launch;
2. Able to establish effective data tracking mechanism according to operational objectives and product status, promote the optimization of operational plans according to business development requirements, and be responsible for the implementation of online product promotion activities, and achieve kpi indicators;
3. Continuously follow up product effects, analyze user behaviors and demands, understand competitors' trends, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. Productized existing processes and optimized business efficiency according to the current operation situation.
1. Good analytical ability and logical thinking, strong sense of responsibility, strong ability to work under pressure, able to complete projects independently;
2. Have insight, independent analysis ability, strong learning and innovation ability and language expression ability;
3. Passionate about product operation, and passionate about innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Able to do prd, prototype drawing, experience in banking or familiar with staged e-commerce, community e-commerce, online earning industry is preferred;
5. Strong pressure resistance, execution ability and learning ability.