Classification and Application Summary of Adhesives
There are many kinds of adhesive on the market, which can be divided into many kinds according to composition, use and physical morphology. Here, the classification and use of adhesive are sorted out from these three aspects.classification by component.
There are many kinds of adhesive, and it is more common: the adhesive, the polyvinyl acetate adhesive, the polyacrylic resin adhesive, the polyacrylic resin, the polyurethane adhesive, the hot melt adhesive, the epoxy resin adhesive, the synthetic adhesive and so on.
1. The organic silicon adhesive is a sealing adhesive, and has the characteristics of cold resistance, heat resistance, aging resistance, water resistance, moisture resistance, high expansion fatigue strength, small permanent deformation, no toxicity and the like.
2. In recent years, this kind of adhesive has developed rapidly in the country, but at present the raw material part of the silicone adhesive of our country depends on the import.
3. The polyacrylic resin is mainly used for producing a pressure-sensitive adhesive, and is also used in the field of textile and building. Adhesive for building: It is mainly used for the bonding between the decoration, the sealing or the structure of the building engineering.
4. The hot-melt adhesive can be divided into EVA hot-melt adhesive, polyurethane hot-melt adhesive, polyester hot-melt adhesive, and polyolefin hot-melt adhesive according to different raw materials. The main production and use of EVA is EVA hot melt adhesive. The main raw materials of the polyolefin series adhesive are the ethylene series, the SBS and the SIS interpolymer.
5. Epoxy resin adhesives are used to bond metals to most non-metallic materials and are widely used in construction, automotive, electronics, electrical appliances and household goods.
6. The formaldehyde-formaldehyde adhesive is mainly used in the wood processing industry, and the amount of formaldehyde released after use is higher than that of the international standard. Adhesive for wood processing: for medium-density fibreboard, plasterboard, plywood and shaving board.
7. Synthetic adhesives are mainly used in wood processing, construction, decoration, automobile, shoe making, packaging, textile, electronics, printing binding and other fields. At present, our country imports nearly 200,000 tons of synthetic adhesive every year, the varieties include hot melt adhesive, silicone sealing adhesive, polyacrylic acid adhesive, polyurethane adhesive, automotive polyvinyl chloride plastic adhesive and so on. At the same time, about 20,000 tons of synthetic adhesives are exported each year, mainly polyvinyl acetate, polyvinyl formaldehyde and pressure sensitive adhesives.
Classification By Use
1. Sealing adhesive is mainly used for door, window and assembly house prefabricated parts. The high grade sealing adhesive is silicone and polyurethane adhesive, the middle grade is neoprene rubber adhesive, polyacrylic acid and so on. In China, silicone adhesive and polyurethane sealing adhesive should be the development direction in the market of building adhesive, which accounts for about 30% of the sales volume of building sealing adhesive at present.
2. The adhesive for building structure is mainly used for the connection between structural units. Such as external repair of reinforced concrete structure, metal reinforcement and fixation and construction on site, epoxy resin series adhesive is generally considered.
3. There are four kinds of adhesive for automobile, namely, car body, car interior decoration, windshield and car body chassis adhesive. At present, the annual consumption of adhesive for automobile in China is about 40,000 tons, among which PVC plastic adhesive, neoprene rubber adhesive and asphalt series adhesive are the most used.
4. The adhesive for packaging is mainly used to make pressure-sensitive tape and pressure-sensitive label to bond the surface of paper, plastic, metal and other packaging materials. The adhesive for the packaging material of paper is polyvinyl acetate emulsion. The adhesives for plastic and metal packaging materials are polyacrylic emulsion, VAE emulsion, polyurethane adhesive and cyanoacrylic adhesive.
5, the consumption of electronic adhesive is less than 10,000 tons per year, most of which are used in integrated circuits and electronic products. Epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester resin and silicone adhesive are mainly used. We can supply the sealing adhesive for 5 μ m thick electronic components, but the adhesive for 3 μ m thick electronic components needs to be imported from abroad.
6, the annual consumption of adhesive for shoes is about 125000 tons, including 110000 tons of neoprene adhesive and 15000 tons of polyurethane adhesive. Because the neoprene adhesive needs benzene as solvent and benzene is harmful to human body, the development should be limited. in order to meet the development needs of shoe industry, the use of polyurethane series adhesive will be the direction.
Copyright Guangdong Yutian Baoli Technology Co., Ltd.